NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring is here!

We had gorgeous weather in the city yesterday. It was a very pleasant mid-70s, and during the day, I put Izzie in her rompers (although our nanny was convinced that it was too cold and always had a blanket on her). It was the perfect day to do our outside photo shoot. We already took the black & white portion of our photoshoot, but since we were using color film this time, we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather. Al and I even spent a pretty frustrating 30 minutes trying to change our stroller from a bassinet to the seat. Seriously, how many degrees do you need to assemble a stroller, but alas, we were successful.


Izzie in her big girl stroller seat. Look at her left hand grabbing on.. its as if she's saying "I'm holding tight!"


Here is the little supermodel getting ready for her shoot. Everybody walking by kept mentioning how cute she was, and all I could answer was, "Yes, I know!"


Instead of being a team player during the photo shoot, our little diva decided that looking at her fists would be more fun.


Trying to get a tummy shot. You can see Al holding his cell phone.


We use the cell phone to distract her, so she'll stay happy.


Izzie started getting cranky because she was tired, so we got her to go to sleep, and took some shots that way.


Everybody decided to take advantage of the weather.


Hello! Sleeping outside is fun!


One last shot before we headed home.... "Modeling is hard work!"

No comments: