NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Afternoon with Josh

Josh was in town for the holiday weekend, so we met up with him to have lunch so that he could meet Izzie for the first time. Izzie took a liking to Josh pretty quickly. Here is the girl with the groom-to-be:



It was good catching up. We had lunch together, and Izzie chilled in her stroller, like the all-star she is:



Of course, by the time dessert came out, our little girl started getting antsy, so being the nice guy that he is, Josh held Izzie while Al and I finished our desserts. Well, I guess Izzie felt super comfortable, because Izzie decided to go number 2 in a surreptitious kind of a way. When we were done, Josh handed Izzie back to me, and I immediately sniffed the offending scent (solid food is not my friend), and then I claimed "Ugh, she needs a diaper change." And then I saw the stain.

On.
Josh's.
Pants.
And.
T-shirt.

Oops, sorry, Josh. My kid pooped on you.

Josh laughed the whole situation off and we headed to the bathroom. The particular bathroom that we went to, didn't have a diaper changing table in the women's or men's bathroom. So, deciding that two hands was better than one, Al and Josh took Izzie and changed her diaper on the bathroom sink (exciting day for Izzie).

Anyhow, thanks Josh, for being so understanding - Izzie will love you for it!

2 comments:

Josh said...

I don't think Izzie will recollect poopin on uncle Josh, hehe. But it was quite memorable and funny. It must be noted that Sophie kept laughing at me. Al was like, if that happened to me and Sophie was laughing at me, I'd be pissed. Haha. Awesome. She's such a cute little sucker, there's no harm done. :)

Bear with Fangs said...

Most awesome story. And that's a freaking cute picture with Josh.