Motherhood... still really difficult.
So like I mentioned a couple of posts ago, we're trying to get little Izzie to breastfeed better. The main problem right now, is she falls asleep while feeding, so she's not getting enough. I'm on a somewhat grueling schedule of feeding two different ways (boob and bottle) and then pumping 8-10 times a day! I really want to give up, and I get so jealous when I read about all these stories of how ppl's babies had no problems whatsoever. I guess the key right now, is for Izzie to gain weight so she can create more stamina.
Anyway, here are my prayer requests:
1. Please pray that Izzie will thrive and gain a LOT of weight and a LOT of stamina and will start feeding like a ravenous pro!
2. Please pray for me. Maybe its baby blues kicking in, but I get so down about this whole situation.
3. Please pray for Albert. He's been such a great support.
4. Please pray that our family will really be able to lift this situation up to God and leave this in His hands. I know things will be all right, but sometimes thats hard to see in sleepless delirium.
Thanks!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
will do! and don't worry - parenting is tough work! from what i've heard/read, you guys are handling this extremely well!
definitely. :)
Post a Comment