Izzie did great! She looked confused on her first try, but she pretty soon got the idea. As soon as the spoon would head towards her mouth, she'd open it in anticipation. Her first meal of her choice was rice cereal. Before I had a kid, whenever I heard kids eat rice cereal - I honestly thought people were giving them rice krispies. Turns out, they SELL baby rice cereal - which is just ground up rice. I mix in a good amount of breastmilk with the rice cereal - and Izzie was good to go!
Here's her first bite:
And her second bite:
And the happy girl afterwards:
We'll try rice cereal for a couple more days and then we're off to the fun stuff - I think her next food item will be sweet potatoes. Before we know it, she'll be kicking it with her parents and eating her way through New York!
2 comments:
good job...steak in two weeks
man, all i could do was just 'ooh and aah' at the video! she is such a cutie. i'm with eric. she'll be eating kalbee in a month.
Post a Comment