The obligatory side-by-side picture. Miles is catching up! Look at the thigh rolls that he's developing!
Hello friend!
Al and I were afraid that Izzie was going to whack Miles with her flailing arms, but she was surprisingly gentle.
Izzie likes her jumperoo! She doesn't quite get the concept of jumping yet, but she sure likes to play and talk to her toys:
So yesterday, inspired by the Wilson's family bravery, Al and I decided to take Izzie and stroller on the subway for the first time. We usually just wear her in our Ergo, but we wanted to get some errands done, so we decided walking with the stroller would be best. Right before we left, I told Al to take the rain shield out of the stroller basket so that we had room to put in all of our goodies. We walk to the station, get on the 1 train, and we're doing well. I'm getting cocky and thinking "This is easy!" We get off on 79th street, and it is thunderstorming! I can hear the thunder from underground! After 10 minutes of waiting around (remember? stroller rain shield at home), we decide to go back home. I don't want to get out of the subway and cross the street to go uptown, so we get back on the downtown train to 59th street and then took a different express subway back home. Of course, by the time, we got back the rain had stopped (briefly), so we were able to walk home quickly. We didn't get what we wanted done, but it was nevertheless quite the eventful day!
2 comments:
she's getting to be such a big girl...holy moly..lookit those rolls! :) please tell me that the mat wasn't turned on? im sure we'll be using ours a lot come winter... the jumperoo keeps Cameron busy wayyy more than the swing...good choice!
She has a Jumperoo - how fun!! It took Carter a while to get the hang of jumping too, but once he did, it was such a fun toy! Our swing is all boxed up, but we need to set it up soon for #2. Must have it ready to go the day he comes home from the hospital!
Post a Comment