I still (vaguely) remember the time when Izzie used to absolutely hate baths. The minute we'd start undressing her, she would just scream and scream (probably because she was cold). However, those are all distant memories, and now she absolutely loves taking baths. She also used to cry in protest once we took her out (probably because she still wanted to play), but now I think she gets zen-ed out from her baths. She becomes super calm when we take her out, and she just waits there waiting to be massaged and lotion-ed up. She's definitely my girl - she loves being pampered!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Bath Time With Izzie
I still (vaguely) remember the time when Izzie used to absolutely hate baths. The minute we'd start undressing her, she would just scream and scream (probably because she was cold). However, those are all distant memories, and now she absolutely loves taking baths. She also used to cry in protest once we took her out (probably because she still wanted to play), but now I think she gets zen-ed out from her baths. She becomes super calm when we take her out, and she just waits there waiting to be massaged and lotion-ed up. She's definitely my girl - she loves being pampered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you guys look more and more alike!
Post a Comment