*Sophie edit: I can NOT wait till she has more and I can start putting girly barrettes in her hair or something... so that people would stop telling me how cute my son is.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Bed Head
One way that Soph and I know for sure that Izzie has more hair now.... she gets bed head in the mornings! Check out the mohawk.


*Sophie edit: I can NOT wait till she has more and I can start putting girly barrettes in her hair or something... so that people would stop telling me how cute my son is.
*Sophie edit: I can NOT wait till she has more and I can start putting girly barrettes in her hair or something... so that people would stop telling me how cute my son is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha! i love it...the video is so cute! she looks so determined!
OMG she is so cute!!! She's even cute when she's crying. She's wearing my PJs
Post a Comment