Sorry, kid. You still look very cute.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Halloween Preview
Ever since I saw a fellow mom dress her son as Nemo last year (Donna, that would be you), I knew that that is what Izzie had to be for her first halloween. My dog's name in Korea is Nemo - and he has such a special place in my heart. It was the perfect costume. I decided to bust it out and put Izzie through a trial run. It was a bad idea to do right before her nap time. I guess I wouldn't like getting stuffed inside a stuffed animal if I was tired too.
Sorry, kid. You still look very cute.

Sorry, kid. You still look very cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ok these pics are way too cute. i basically started screaming when i saw them =)
i'm in love w/ your child. =)
i know this may be creepy, and i know that izzie isn't too fond of me, but i kinda want to her for myself. haha jk =D
she is SOOO cute!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! omg, that's so freaking adorable...i wanna hug the nemo right off of her!
Post a Comment