I got my foliage fix on the way there:
Izzie chillin'
One with the pumpkins:
Did I mention how hard it is to get her to look at the camera these days?
Picking her very own apple:
Albert being... Albert:
Do you watch Mad Men? I do.. its, hands down, the best show that is on the air right now. Its an incredibly well-written, captivating show that actually makes you feel smart when you're watching it (although I do love my Real Housewives and The Hills). Anyway, as we were driving by, I saw the exit for Ossining, so of course I had to yell out "Don Draper lives here!"
It was so incredibly refreshing to leave the city and see so many trees and no buildings. We were only 1.5 hours away and I felt like we were in a completely different world. As we were driving with Izzie in the backseat, I couldn't help but think that this was so cool. As a young kid you remember the times, where you got into a car with your family and went to do fun activities - and our little family was doing just that.
2 comments:
where are the pics of the massive korean market? hehe
you know? i didn't realize that don draper lived right by the prison... ;) one of our favorite shows...and btw, Izz looks just delightful in her jaunty little cap!!!!
Post a Comment