NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody! Today Izzie celebrated her first halloween as Nemo. We stopped by the law school halloween party for kids:



She was in a good enough mood that she kept her little headpiece on for 30 minutes!


Sophie thought she looked particularly cute from the behind:




Izzie even went trick-or-treating! Here is her haul for the night:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa izzie dont eat it all at once!!

Jessica said...

wait... i thought she just started to crawl... she can stand up already???

Cynch said...

yeah I was just going to say - she can stand?!

Sophie said...

Yup she can stand, but only when she's leaning up against something.

Anonymous said...

How fun that the law school had a Halloween party! I was so sad to miss our party. Love your little Nemo! I considered Nemo and Squirt for my boys, but since I've never seen Finding Nemo, it just didn't seem right!

angela said...

such a cutie!!!